- Microsoft Azure is the most successful business cloud platform today and the software giant keeps improving all its features.
- Microsoft signed a partnership with Recorded Future to improve Azure’s security features.
- Our Software page is abundant with interesting articles about digital tools.
- If you didn’t read the latest stories from the digital world, sit back and visit our News Hub.
Microsoft Azure is the top business cloud platform right now so it’s pretty clear why the software giant invests heavily in all its capabilities.
Not long ago, they even made an important acquisition to improve Azure’s data model.
Is seems that it’s time for another security update, this time from a partnership with the security provider Recorded Future.
What are the new security improvements in Microsoft Azure?
The clients will be able to use the Recorded Future data in Azure Sentinel and Defender ATP speed up the response and analysis of threats.
- Threat Prevention – This is the first step of protection and implies blocking possible threats before any damage has been produced.
- Threat Detection – The next step is to identify the possible attacks if they were not detected in the early stages.
- Alert Triage – Lastly, this component is a stage where they speed up and resolve the Azure Sentinel alerts.
Security operations and incident response continue to weigh down security defenders in their daily workflow when they really need to focus on identifying high-priority security gaps and informing business decisions.
This partnership with Microsoft Azure allows clients to become agile defenders through automated processes with consumable intelligence that’s easily integrated with existing security systems.
– Stuart Solomon, Chief Operating Officer, Recorded Future.